LIVE WEBINAR: “Planning to Qualify for Long Term Care Medi-Cal Benefits”
Date: Thursday, September 23 at 11 am PDT
Speaker/Host: Dennis M. Sandoval, Founder of Sandoval Legacy GroupDuring our recent webinar (July 2021), Dennis M. Sandoval discussed options for “Paying for Long-Term Care in California,” In our upcoming webinar, we will have an in-depth discussion on everything you need to know about qualifying for Long-Term Care Medi-Cal.
BONUS: Everyone that registers for this event will receive a FREE comprehensive eBook.
Register Today and Save Your Spot, so you don’t miss this unmatched opportunity on September 23rd.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- What is Long-Term Care Medi-Cal?
- What are the Income Limits to Qualify for Long-Term Care Medi-Cal?
- What are the Asset Limits to Qualify for Long-Term Care Medi-Cal?
- What is an Exempt or Unavailable Resource?
- Can I give away assets to qualify for Long-Term Care Medi-Cal?
- Is there a difference between crisis planning and pre-planning for Long-Term Care Medi-Cal eligibility?
- What is the “Look-Back Period,” and how does it relate to giving away assets?
- Is there a penalty for transferring assets to qualify for Long-Term Care Medi-Cal?
- If I qualify for Long-Term Care Medi-Cal, can the Department of Health Care Services take my home or other assets when I die?
- How do I protect my children’s inheritance if I want to plan for Long-Term Care Medi-Cal?
- I heard or read somewhere that there are millionaires on Medicaid. Is this true?
- How Sandoval Legacy Group can help you qualify for Long Term Care Medi-Cal.
Whether you have a spouse or parents being cared for at home or in an assisted living facility or nursing home, the costs for care can potentially be astronomical. These costs are not only monetary, but they are emotional and physical as well. Learn how caring for a loved one can take a toll on you personally and your family’s pocketbook and what alternatives may be available.
If you are not currently caring for a loved one but know someone who is, please share this webinar and our contact information with them.
Not sure if you can make it on September 23? Register anyway, and we will send you a link to view the recorded webinar at your convenience, plus access to our free comprehensive eBook.
Questions? Contact Bryanna@protect-your-wealth.com; she will be happy to any of your webinar, Elder Law, or Estate Planning-related questions.
Meet Our Panelist:
Dennis M. Sandoval, Attorney
Dennis Sandoval is the only attorney in California who has certifications in the three areas of estate planning, elder law, and taxation. He received his Certified Estate Planning, Trust, and Probate Law Specialist designation from the California Bar Board of Legal Specialization in 1998 and his Certified Taxation Law Specialist designation in 2000 from the same organization. He is a Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA), a designation he proudly received in 2004 after meeting all the requirements established by the National Elder Law Foundation (NELF) and the American Bar Association. Dennis also holds the designation as an Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP) from the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils.
Southern California’s Premier Estate Planning Law Firm
If you have additional questions or concerns regarding your estate plan, elder or tax law, or probate, contact the experienced and trusted estate planning lawyers at Sandoval Legacy Group, A division of Holstrom Block & Parke, A Professional Law Corporation, by calling (951) 787–7711 to schedule an appointment. No other law firm in Southern California has the knowledge and experience relating to estate planning, special needs planning, probate, conservatorships, business succession planning, tax planning, and trust administration as our lawyers and paralegal staff.