PROBATE 101: Everything You Need To Know
Thursday, April 22, 11 AM – 12 PM PDT
Estate Planning & Life Insurance: Protect Your Future, Your Family, and Your Legacy.
February 24, 2021 11 AM – 12 PM PDT
Speakers: Dennis M. Sandoval and Frank M. Campbell
Life insurance is typically an integral part of a well-thought-out estate plan. Many people do not fully understand all the benefits of having Life insurance; however, it is important to know that it is a versatile financial tool that can help to build financial wellness now and for the future. Life insurance policy proceeds can do much more than enhance the amount of wealth you can pass down to your beneficiaries and provide a ready cash source for their financial obligations. With proper planning, Life Insurance proceeds can provide liquidity when it’s needed, pay expenses such as estate tax and keep other assets intact.
What will be discussed?
During this webinar, our two expert panelists Dennis M. Sandoval of Sandoval Legacy Group and Frank Campbell of Stratus Financial Partners will be discussing the following reasons and benefits of why life insurance plays a vital role in your estate planning strategy:
- Life situations where life insurance is an excellent planning strategy.
- Life situations where life insurance policies may no longer be needed and why you may not want to cancel the policy.
- Why you may want to have your existing life insurance policies reviewed at no cost to you.
- Life insurance policies also pay for long term care costs, such as caregiving and assisted living.
- The presidential candidates and parties have expressed their views about increasing taxes, including the estate tax. If there is an increase in the estate tax, is life insurance part of a viable planning strategy to pay the increased estate tax burden?
- Using life insurance to help transition a family business to children or outside parties upon your death.
- Other insurance products that can help with the cost of long-term care costs.
Meet Our Panelists:
Dennis M. Sandoval, Attorney
Dennis Sandoval is the only attorney in California who has certifications in the three areas of estate planning, elder law, and taxation. He received his Certified Estate Planning, Trust, and Probate Law Specialist designation from the California Bar Board of Legal Specialization in 1998 and his Certified Taxation Law Specialist designation in 2000 from the same organization. He is a Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA), a designation he proudly received in 2004 after meeting all the requirements established by the National Elder Law Foundation (NELF) and the American Bar Association. Dennis also holds the designation as an Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP) from the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils.
Frank M. Campbell, CLU
Frank M. Campbell is founder of Stratus Financial Partners is more than a 30-year financial services veteran. His designations as a Chartered Life Underwriter, Licensed Life & Disability Analyst, and Chartered Financial Consultant arm him with the ultimate trifecta of expertise. His primary focus is to ensure that his clients’ existing life insurance policies provide the protection and financial stability they need to be confident in their future. By analyzing their portfolios, Frank provides peace of mind to families nationwide.