Recorded: February 2021
Hosts: Dennis M. Sandoval & Bryanna Sandoval
What Is Covered:
- The basic facts of the Probate Process and how to use it
- The steps and costs to administer a Probate Case
- Using an attorney
- The role of the person in charge of the Probate … and if they need insurance to protect themselves
- The bills, taxes, and debts of a deceased person
- Assets and how to divide them
- Heirs, Inheritance, and Property Taxes
- If the deceased person’s affairs remain private or go public
- If court proceedings are necessary
- View our Probate Process Timeline/Flow Chart
Download Our Free Probate 101 eBookUnlock Your Complimentary eBook. We're committed to your privacy. Sandoval Legacy Group, a Division of Holstrom, Block, and Parke, a Professional Law Corporation, uses the information you provide to us to contact you about our relevant content, products, and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
Contact Southern California’s Premier Estate Planning Law
If you have additional questions or concerns regarding your estate plan, elder or tax law, or probate, contact the experienced and trusted estate planning lawyers at Sandoval Legacy Group, A division of Holstrom Block & Parke, APLC by calling (951) 787–7711 to schedule an appointment. No other law firm in Southern California has the knowledge and experience relating to estate planning, special needs planning, probate, conservatorships, business succession planning, tax planning, and trust administration as our lawyers and paralegal staff.