Recorded: May 2021 [Watch webinar by clicking the link below].
Hosts: Dennis M. Sandoval
What Is Covered:
Possible tax law changes could have a considerable impact on high-net-worth individuals in the very near future. Now is the time to be proactive and minimize the impact.
- Who will be impacted by these tax law changes?
- What is the 99.5% Tax Act and how does it work?Specifically, how will the government crackdown on current estate planning techniques to reduce estate taxes for wealthy individuals?
- How will these estate planning strategies drastically change?
- Recommended planning strategies that you can implement before these laws take effect, including:Prepay at a discount
- Squeeze the estate
- Freeze the estate
- Benefitting charity while saving on estate taxes
- Gift and estate tax
- Increased taxes on the rich
- Increased capital gain tax rates
- Limiting Section 1014 “step-up basis at death”
- Section 1031 “like-kind exchanges”
- Medicare tax reform
- … and much more!
Download Our Free eBook “2021 Tax Law Changes”
Unlock Your Complimentary eBook. We’re committed to your privacy. Sandoval Legacy Group, a Division of Holstrom, Block, and Parke, a Professional Law Corporation, uses the information you provide to us to contact you about our relevant content, products, and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
WATCH NOW: “Tax Law Changes” Webinar
Watch our complimentary “Playing Robinhood — Will Congress Raise Estate and Gift Tax on the Rich in 2021?” webinar hosted by expert Estate Planning, Elder, and Tax Law attorney, Dennis M. Sandoval. We’re committed to your privacy. Sandoval Legacy Group, a Division of Holstrom, Block, and Parke, a Professional Law Corporation, uses the information you provide to us to contact you about our relevant content, products, and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
Southern California’s Premier Estate Planning Law Firm
If you have additional questions or concerns regarding your estate plan, elder or tax law, or probate, contact the experienced and trusted estate planning lawyers at Sandoval Legacy Group, A division of Holstrom Block & Parke, A Professional Law Corporation, by calling (951) 787–7711 to schedule an appointment. No other law firm in Southern California has the knowledge and experience relating to estate planning, special needs planning, probate, conservatorships, business succession planning, tax planning, and trust administration as our lawyers and paralegal staff.