Recorded: Thursday, July 29, 2021
Dennis M. Sandoval, Managing Partner of Sandoval Legacy Group
What Is Covered:
Join top elder law attorney Dennis Sandoval as he discusses how to pay for long-term care in California. Whether you have a spouse or parents being cared for at home or in an assisted living facility or nursing home, the costs for care can potentially be astronomical.
These costs are not only monetary, but they are emotional and physical as well. Learn how caring for a loved one can take a toll on you personally as well as your family’s pocketbook and what alternatives may be available.
Don’t miss out on this very valuable webinar If…
If you are not currently caring for a loved one but know someone who is, please share this webinar and our contact information with them.
- Caring for an aging loved one?
- Aging yourself and want to know how to prepare for the future when you may need care?
- Have difficulty with current care providers?
- Have difficulty with what insurance says is coverage and what you actually need?
- Need to find more help or downsize and can’t figure out how to do it?
- What DOES Medicare pay for anyway?
Geriatric Care Managers (also known as Aging LifeCare Professionals) know how to solve these problems and give you unbiased directions. We are advocates for our clients – whether they need advice, locating a place that matches THEIR needs, advocating for services from insurance companies or medical care providers, or understanding/working with “The System”, we are there to help our clients achieve success and the help they need.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN from this webinar:
- What help you can and cannot expect from health insurance
- What your options are
- Who can you turn to for assistance
- How to access a resource center professional who can connect you with services that you need
- If you are a “Solo Ager”, we can help you set up with everything you will need to know that you will have the support you need for your later years.
Download Our Free eBook "Paying For Long-Term Care"
Unlock Your Complimentary eBook. We're committed to your privacy. Sandoval Legacy Group, a Division of Holstrom, Block, and Parke, a Professional Law Corporation, uses the information you provide to us to contact you about our relevant content, products, and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.