Recorded: September 2020
Hosts: Dennis M. Sandoval
What Is Covered:
The current pandemic has reminded us that illness, incapacity, or death can strike at any time. A proper estate plan can bring you much-needed peace of mind during these times of uncertainty. We can guide you in the right direction.
- The current pandemic has reminded us that illness, incapacity or death can strike at any time. A proper estate plan can bring you much needed peace of mind during these times of uncertainty. We can guide you in the right direction.Why doesn’t everyone have the proper planning in place?
- Do you know who will be in charge of your finances if you become incapacitated?
- Why your answer about who will be in charge of your finances may not be correct.
- What is the difference between an advance health care directive, a living will, a health care power of attorney, and a POLST form?
- How can you protect children’s inheritance from divorcing spouses and creditors?
- What is probate why do you want to avoid it?
- What is the difference between a Will and a trust?
- Is it a good idea to put my children on my bank accounts with me?
- What is the difference between a estate plan I get from an online self-help service and one I get from estate planning attorneys?
- … and more!
Download Our Free PDF on "How To Create a Peace of Mind Out of Chaos"
Unlock Your Complimentary eBook. We're committed to your privacy. Sandoval Legacy Group, a Division of Holstrom, Block, and Parke, a Professional Law Corporation, uses the information you provide to us to contact you about our relevant content, products, and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
Southern California’s Premier Estate Planning Law Firm
If you have additional questions or concerns regarding your estate plan, elder or tax law, or probate, contact the experienced and trusted estate planning lawyers at Sandoval Legacy Group, A division of Holstrom Block & Parke, A Professional Law Corporation, by calling (951) 787–7711 to schedule an appointment. No other law firm in Southern California has the knowledge and experience relating to estate planning, special needs planning, probate, conservatorships, business succession planning, tax planning, and trust administration as our lawyers and paralegal staff.