Date: February 2021
What Is Covered:
- Life situations where life insurance is an excellent planning strategy.
- Life situations where life insurance policies may no longer be needed and why you may not want to cancel the policy.
- Why you may want to have your existing life insurance policies reviewed at no cost to you.
- Life insurance policies also pay for long-term care costs, such as caregiving and assisted living.
- The presidential candidates and parties have expressed their views about increasing taxes, including the estate tax. If there is an increase in the estate tax, is life insurance part of a viable planning strategy to pay the increased estate tax burden?
- Using life insurance to help transition a family business to children or outside parties upon your death.
- Other insurance products that can help with the cost of long-term care costs.
Download Our Free eBook "Estate Planning & Life Insurance"Unlock Your Complimentary eBook. We're committed to your privacy. Sandoval Legacy Group, a Division of Holstrom, Block, and Parke, a Professional Law Corporation, uses the information you provide to us to contact you about our relevant content, products, and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
Southern California’s Premier Estate Planning Law Firm
If you have additional questions or concerns regarding your estate plan, elder or tax law, or probate, contact the experienced and trusted estate planning lawyers at Sandoval Legacy Group, A division of Holstrom Block & Parke, A Professional Law Corporation, by calling (951) 787–7711 to schedule an appointment. No other law firm in Southern California has the knowledge and experience relating to estate planning, special needs planning, probate, conservatorships, business succession planning, tax planning, and trust administration as our lawyers and paralegal staff.